Welcome to my blog. ♥

Connro is my best friend.



Monday, January 24, 2011

A moment in time.

A moment in time; that's all photos really are. Some are boring and pointless, while others can flush your mind with momories. Sometimes those momeries are good, sometimes, bad. My two favorite pictures are particuarly the two I posted. They are both of my brothers and I. One is of my older brother, Mike and I when I had just come home from the hospital and he told my mom, repeatedly, how happy he was that he finally had his "own baby". The other picture is of my younger brother, Chris and I. I am hugging him lovingly and he is smiling like never beofre. Chris is my best friend. I love my brothers so unbeielveably much; it is uncomprehendable. I do not know how I would survive without them. They are my body guards, as well as my best friends. Lets just say, without them, life would suck.

1 comment: